Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Hashtagd.net. If you continue to use this site you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy & Cookies Policy governs the relationship xeio ltd (trading as Hashtagd.net) has with you in relation to this service. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our service.
The term ‘Hashtag'd’, ‘Hashtagd.net’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the service, xeio ltd of 86-90 Paul Street, 3rd Floor, London EC2A 4NE. xeio ltd is registered in England and Wales with company number 8134729 and VAT registration number GB162371717. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our service.
‘Hashtag'd‘ is a registered trademark of xeio ltd. Vine, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Mixbit and their respective logos are trademarks of their owners; Hashtag'd is entirely unrelated to Vine Labs Inc, Twitter Inc, Facebook Inc, Google Inc, or AVOS Systems Inc.
- The content of this site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this service for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this service is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this service meet your specific requirements.
- This service contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The terms xeio and Hashtagd.net, as well as the graphical logos for xeio and Hashtagd.net, are trademarks of xeio ltd and should not be used without prior written permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this service, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the service.
- Unauthorised use of this service may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this service may also include links to other services. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the service(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked service(s).
- Your use of this service and any dispute arising out of such use of the service is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Usage and accuracy:
The information contained in this site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by xeio ltd and by other individuals, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this service you are able to link to other sites which are not under the control of xeio ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the service and site up and running smoothly. However, xeio ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, implications of the site and service being unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
By entering a challenge powered by Hashtagd.net, you agree to be bound by these challenge Rules.
- Details of the prize(s) available to be won, the start and end dates and/or times, and any other information relevant to entering, participating or winning will be shared by the entity running the contest.
- Unless otherwise stated, contests powered by Hashtagd.net are open to all who have reached the age of majority or legal adulthood in their province or territory of residence. If the challenge is open to minors, for any contestant who has not reached the age of majority, parent or guardian consent is necessary to enter a contest. Where appropriate, the terms “contestant” and “winner” mean parent or guardian of that person.
- Unless otherwise stated, each individual is eligible to enter a challenge powered by Hashtagd.net only one time per day.
- Employees of Hashtagd.net, such employees’ immediate family (parents/siblings/offspring) or those living under the same roof are not eligible to enter any challenge powered by Hashtagd.net.
- The process of determining a winner is run by the challenge owner. Potential winners may be required to furnish proof of identification and/or required to sign a release declaring their eligibility as stipulated in these rules; and releasing Hashtagd.net, any sponsor or prize donor and their directors, officers and employees from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in the challenge or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- Entries to contests powered by Hashtagd.net may be disqualified by Hashtagd.net or the brand running the challenge for any reason, at any time and entirely at their discretion. There is no right to appeal; their decision is final and binding.
- All those involved with the challenge (including the brand running the challenge and Hashtagd.net) assume no liability for any loss, damage or injury, including without limitation: (i) delayed, misdirected, late, destroyed, illegible or incomplete entries; (ii) loss, theft or damage to software or computer data, including any breach of privacy; (iii) fraudulent entries; (iv) inability of any person to participate in the challenge for any reason including technical, computer or telephone malfunctions or other problems with computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software; congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination of the foregoing; (v) damage to any person’s computer, including as a result of playing or downloading any material relating to the Contest; (vi) any delay or inability to act resulting from an event or situation beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to administer the Contest; (vii) any injury, damage or loss arising from participation in the challenge or from the awarding, acceptance or use of any prize, or (viii) prizes that are lost, damaged or misdirected during shipping.
- Hashtagd.net reserves the right to cancel or suspend contests powered by Hashtagd.net, should a technical issue or other cause beyond our reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the challenge is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Hashtagd.net reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- Contests powered by Hashtagd.net are not sponsored, endorsed by or administered by Twitter Inc, Vine Labs Inc, or any other Third Party Service. By entering a challenge powered by Hashtagd.net, all contestants release all Third Party Services from any liability in connection with such contest.
- Hashtagd.net reserves the right to amend the challenge Rules or to terminate any challenge powered by Hashtagd.net at any time without any liability to any contestant.
- The decisions of Hashtagd.net or the brand running a challenge with respect to any dispute or issue involving a challenge powered by Hashtagd.net are final and binding on all contestants.
For brands & challenge owners:
Hashtagd.net explicitly disclaims all liability for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, contests you run that are powered by Hashtagd.net
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of Hashtagd.net's services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to these terms.
Refund policy: Hashtagd.net does not offer refunds under any circumstances. At our discretion, compensation in the form of service in lieu may be offered.
You may not use Hashtagd.net's services for activities that:
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods (e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene, (g) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- Relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler’s cheques or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or cheque cashing businesses, or (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities.
- Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
- Violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices.
We encourage you to report violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to Hashtagd.net immediately. If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, you can email us here.